Welcome to the Canterbury Dictionary of Hymnology subscription pages.
Purchase or renew a subscription online here. (If you are interested in an institution subscription and would prefer to be invoiced please contact us.)
- Payment will be taken in UK pounds sterling and international customers will be charged at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of transaction;
- Payment is by credit or debit card (not American Express or Diners Club);
- As soon as a successful transaction is processed you will have immediate access to the Canterbury Dictionary of Hymnology for the duration of your subscription;
- Individual subscriptions provide access for one user, institution subscriptions allow access for multiple users - find out more;
- Gift subscriptions can be purchased here. To activate a gift subscription enter the code found on your gift voucher at http://gift.hymnsam.co.uk;
- Are you an institutional buyer looking to sample this new product? Take out a ‘trial subscription‘ on the institutional subscription page – you will then have full access for one month. If you like what you see upgrade to a full institution subscription before the end of the trial and receive two additional months free of charge: sorry but we will not refund if you choose not to subscribe;
- Please note: if you have an existing web account with Hymns Ancient and Modern – for example a Church Times subscription or purchase from the Church House Bookshop website – you need to log in using the same email address and password.